Saturday 5 March 2011

Welcome to my blog...... !!!!!

Hi all !!!

I am Swati , a s/w engineer by profession and currently reside in Hyderabad, India. I've been thinking for quite some time to start a blog and finally i've got around to do it. My blog is gonna talk all about my passions like fashion, make-up, shopping, reading, traveling, vacations  review, new trends, etc. etc.... Hope you enjoy!


Thanx a tonnn!

P.S.-I am a newbie in blogging. so if you have any suggestions or comments, please don't hesitate...

2 comments:

Krishna said...

ur blog is nice. I dont have much knowledge about cosmetics.. So regarding to the blog My opinion is , u hv to share variety of things. Better to make an attention about admirable and choatic deliveries with the tags.. tat ll give more response.also ur products will get reputation very soon..Anyway, for me it ll be a new thing. I think. hv to learn a lot from ur blog..

Swati said...

@Krishna Thx for ur response..
I have created this blog not only for fashion and cosmetics but its gonna talk about a lot other things too.... I am gonna talk about my experiences here..
i am new to blogging world. So started with shopping and fashion(gals are best in this)

btw i visited ur blog but as its in telgu/tamil, could not understand nything...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...