Sunday 29 May 2011

Indian look on Birthday

Hey lovely people,
Sorry for being mia for some time but its not my fault. I had been facing issue with the blogger and was not able to log in. Initially i thought , it must be some bug with blogger but than i found that everyone else is posting on their blog. There had been some weird thing that has happened with my account but i finally got it back. Did someone else also faced the issue?

Well i'll start with my Birthday.I had a wonderful day and had cake ceremony two time- at home with husband and office with colleges, followed by a dinner date with the husband. Birthday is the day when you are really treated special by everyone almost everyone (love it).  I wore a saari on the birthday which i do not wear in my daily life or i'll say i dont know how to wear it perfectly.And you guys will not believe it took me more than a hour to get it done but the point is i got it done.. YEYEYE... Here is a pics in sari and do tell me if i did a justice to it.
Please excuse the not so good picture quality (as it was taken in the night) and serious expression.

Actually i started something else for the post but could not complete it for some reasons. So it is a quick post on my birthday updates. Hope you guys understand.
So howz you guys doing on your weekend?
With Love 
Swati

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picture..Hope you had a great birthday

Chandana said...

you look great! :) Hope you had a great time!

Chàrmel said...

very nice;)

Shruti said...

You look nice even with that serious expression Swati. Hope you had a great day!

kiran sawhney said...

Oh I love this sari on you. You look so cute.

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love this sari!
My weekend just ended and I am...exhausted!!!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Swati said...

thanks guys...
you made me feel confident and i feel like i can wear sari at least once in a month..

Divina Joy said...

Congratulations on having this done! I think you have given justice to it. You look beautiful! Belated Happy Birthday!

Jenn said...

belated happy birthday to you girl. :D

just followed you. hope you follow me too.

Leia said...

You look lovely in the sari!

Leia

Unknown said...

you look great in sari.

http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
wonderful DRESS!
Hi!my name's martina and I come from Italy.. I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me!I wait you and your tips!
kisses ;DDDDD
marti
Glamour Marmalade

CLPig said...

Nice post!. love the pictures, simply amazing!

-----------------------
Pigalle Passions
The biggest Pigalle Spotter site in the world
http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Wanna be my chamak challoo?
00.. 00..

very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...