Friday 8 April 2011

25 Random Questions


As i am new to blogging, i have been exploring a no of blogs and figured it out that a few bloggers has shared some info tags. It fun to read about the bloggers. Here it goes for me:


1.     Where were you 3 hours ago? Travelling with my hubby (from office to Home).

2.      Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? – My hair band

3.      What are you wearing right now? – shorts with tank top

4.     What are the colors of your bedroom walls? – its light yellow for my current flat(i know its too boring but i am living in a rented house) however @ my home, my bedroom color is purple.

5.     Who is the last person you sent a  message or comment /BBM? – To my Bro, Vipul

6.     What does your last text message say? – You are the best bhai(bro).

7.     Can You Taste The Difference Between Pepsi And Coke? -  Yep, pepsi is sweeter. BTW i dont like pepsi /coke, i do prefer thumbs up or sprite.

8.     Is your hair curly or straight? - wavy but they are very thin. I wish they could have some volume.

9.     Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do? –  lost few close friends without even knowing the reason. Its tough to face the condition when you are loosing your near and dear one's without a reason. But thats all is over now. 

10.  Favorite 2 color combination? – gold and turquoise. these days i am loving the pink and purple combo.

11.  What is your favorite accessory? necklaces(these days) otherwise i ways have been a fan of chunky earrings.

12.  Which current celebrity's style do you admire most? -  I like Sonam Kapoor and Taylor Swift.

13.  What is your favorite fashion store/shop? – Forever 21, Vero Moda, Benetton, Forever New.

14.  When was the last time you drove out of town? – long back. I could not even recall.I have a personal driver now(My sweet hubby) ;) .

15.  With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? – Nothing gonna change my love for you. Its an 80's song but i love it and its ma all time favourite.

16.  What was the last thing you bought? – Got a new pair of Puma sandals for the hubby dear.

17.  What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? – ahh... its getting late. u have to be fast Swati.(my office timing is 9-6 but i but i always reach after 10:30 a.m.)

18.   Favorite Food? – Italian. I love North Indian dishes too.

19.  Biggest turn off? – Body Odor, Show-offs and fake people.

20.  What do you always have on you/wear? – Lip color and my fav diamond ring.

21.  What does your screen name mean/ how did you come up with it? – I am not a purely fashion blogger. I had been thinking for a name where i can share anything and about everything. I have been looking for blog name as "swati", 'apassionatelife','mypasionatelife' etc but they were not available. So i come up with ''allabtmypassion"

22.  Favorite style of top/blouse? –  floral ,prints with some shoulder work. I love tunics too.

23.  Favorite TV show? – So you think you can dance, FRIENDS(all time fav).

24.  What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? - Small Wonder, Tome and Jerry 

25.   What does your dream bedroom look like? – A Big room in Red and white combination that has a walk in closet for shoes and clothes.


Now its your turn, copy this tag into your blog and answer and post! Lets get to know you better now! Please leave a comment on the post if you are doing the tag.I'll love to know you better.

1 comment:

Abhay Patel said...

Nice one. I just go through the Questions. I like it. I think people should go through it. Thank you.

Latest MBA News

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...