I have purchased the "Cocoa Bronze pearl" lipstick from shoppers stop.I was looking for the colorbar 'Sprit' but that was not in stock and found this new shade(for me its new only). This was my first purchase from Elizabeth Arden's and i have not even seen any review of this brand(or i could not find the reviews ) so thought of putting my views on it.
Here are the swatch's of the Lipstick:
Lighting for the pic was not correct. So color look darker.
I Have bought this brown coco shade for my everyday office use as i cannot wear the very bright shades to office(don't like the highlighted lips that gets everyone's attention. at least not in office ). Brown and nude are the colors, i always have for my everyday makeup.My views about the product are:
1. Quality of the lipstick is very good.
2. I feel it a bit stick for the first time i wear it but now it look ok and don;t feel it sticky (am i used to of it? I think YES).
3. It is perfect for day as well as night. You can see it in the images, it gives a shining color in night.
4. It last 4long hours for me.
5. As it is a dark shade of brown, not everyone is going to love this. But it suits to fair color.
6. Product is a bit expensive too. We can get good quality Colorbar lipstick that cost for 300-500 bucks.
Price - Rs.700/-($19 on their site)(could not recall exactly as i was included in other item's bill )
Rating - 3.5/5
Will I repurchase - I can, I am in love with it and using it at least 1-2 times a week. but i'll prefer my regular color bar lipsticks.
Would I recommend - Yes, if you love wearing Brown, I'll say- DO, try it.
PS : Confessions of a Shopaholic is hosting a give away on her blog which is open internationally. She would find the closest option of specification on her websites and send it to u.
The give away will close by 10th May 2011. To visit the blog click here